Living in the Towson, Ruxton, Parkville area of Baltimore County, Maryland
Brought to you by Sharon Bregel: Experienced, Licensed Maryland Residential Real Estate Agent
Homes for Sale in Baltimore County -If you don't see what you are looking for on our featured homes and properties listings, as a long time member of MRIS Homes with access to all the listings on the / MLS (Multiple Listing Service), I will search the MRIS / MLS for the entire Baltimore Metropolitan Region to help you find just what you are looking for in your new home or property.
Fun Trivia about Ruxton - Did you know?
In 1994, the movie Serial Mom was filmed in Ruxton at the Church of the Good Shepherd, on Boyce Avenue. (map)
In 2005, Australian actress Nicole Kidman moved into Ruxton, renting a house in the Four Winds neighborhood, on Boyce Avenue, as she filmed her movie The Invasion in downtown Baltimore, opposite Daniel Craig.
Towson, Ruxton, Parkville area attractions and amenities:
BALTIMORE COUNTY, MD
Local Attractions for the Family
- Robert E Lee Park (1000 Lakeside Dr, Baltimore, MD 21210)
Multifaceted green space with trails, pavilions, waterfront activities & an off-leash dog park
- Putty Hill Park (8600 Hoerner Ave, Parkville, MD 21234)
- Country Club of Maryland (Private Club) (1101 Stevenson Ln, Towson, MD 21286)
- Valley Country Club Inc (1512 Jeffers Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204)
Events Bookings / Wedding Venue
- The Mansion at Valley Country Club (1512 Jeffers Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204)
The luxurious mansion is a specialty venue featurning a ballroom with a large dance floor and romantic atmosphere. Everything in the mansion has been perfectly designed to provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding celebration or special event.
Restaurants / Fine Dining
- Fondue Resaurant - The Melting Pot Restaurant (418 York Rd, Towson, MD 21204)
- Towson Town Center / Mall (825 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD 21204)