Living in Canton - Baltimore City, Maryland
Brought to you by Sharon Bregel: Experienced, Licensed Maryland Residential Real Estate Agent
Buying a home and living in the communities surrounding the Baltimore Inner Harbor is exciting. You have an abudance of attractions, restaurants, sporting options, entertainment, and night life to choose from within walking distance of your home. You also have a variety of public transportation in your community like the light rail, buses, and taxis. To travel from the Inner Harbor to Canton, or travel to the many attractions around the harbor, you can even enjoy the local water taxi. There are a variety of day cruises to choose from if you would like to spend a day on the water, or for extended vacations, the Royal Caribbean Cruises now has a Baltimore port. For a combination land and water tour, be sure to check out Ride the Ducks of Baltimore tours.
Showcased below is a sample of some of the attractions and amenities you might enjoy if you choose to purchase a home in the Baltimore's Inner Harbor area or if you are just visiting Baltimore.
Featured Homes for Sale in Baltimore City -If you don't see what you are looking for on our featured homes and properties listings, as a long time member of MRIS Homes with access to all the listings on the / MLS (Multiple Listing Service), I will search the MRIS / MLS for the entire Baltimore Metropolitan Region to help you find just what you are looking for in your new home or property.
If you see a home you are interested in and it has been listed through another broker, we would be happy to help you negotiate the best price and guide you through the home buying process so you can buy your dream home.
Canton Area Attractions and Amenities:
Local Attractions for the Family
- Canton Dog Park (Clinton and Toone St, Baltimore, MD 21224)
- Canton Waterfront Park (3001 Boston St., Baltimore, MD 21224
provides waterfront view of Fort McHenry
- Patterson Park (Baltimore, MD)
- Edgar Allen Poe House & Museum
(Less than 5 miles from Annabel Lee Tavern 203 N. Amity St., Baltimore, MD 21223)
- also see our Living around the Baltimore Inner Harbor page for more attractions
Water Taxi / Marina
- Anchorage Marina (2501 Boston St #200, Baltimore, MD 21224)
- Baltimore Water Taxi
(Stop 16, Canton Waterfront Park & Korean War Memorial, Baltimore, MD 21231)
Canton Restaurants / Fine Dining
- Seafood - Bo Brooks (Lighthouse Point, 2780 Lighthouse Point E, Baltimore, MD 21224)
- Mexican - Chipotle Mexican Grill (Can Co, 2400 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21224)
- Seafood - Mama's On the Half Shell (2901 O'Donnel St, Baltimore, MD 21224)
- Seafood - Canton Dockside (3301 Boston St #102, Baltimore, MD 21224)
- Poe Themed New American - Annabel Lee Tavern / Menu (pdf)
(601 S. Clinton St., Baltimore, MD 21224)
- 2910 on the Square (2910 O'Donnell St., Baltimore, MD 21224)